RMCG have been pleased to assist the Barwon River Ministerial Advisory Committee (MAC) to develop their ‘Living Rivers of the Barwon: A Discussion Paper for the future’.
The Discussion Paper has been prepared to promote community discussion about issues and opportunities to improve the oversight and management of the Barwon River.
The MAC would like to hear what the public thinks about the proposed 50-year vision and future directions presented in the Discussion Paper under the following six discussion themes:
1. A living cultural landscape
2. Water management for a secure future
3. Targeted and integrated management for a healthy catchment
4. Enhanced waterway corridors for community connection, access and use
5. Planning for sustainable growth and liveability
6. An effective governance model for the catchment
The Discussion Paper can be found on the Engage Victoria website – with comments closing on 3 November 2019.